fall leaves

Monday, June 9, 2014

New week

My hubby is finally home from the North! We had a lovely afternoon and evening, got to see our grand baby for a few minutes and also visited with my dad. 
I went to church alone , which wasn't as depressing, I suppose because I knew Mr Wonderful would be home soon. 
I still have not managed to get the bathroom finished , but I did get the carpet clean! Mostly clean anyway I do have a couple spots I have to work on :-/. I am beginning to think these might be our last dogs. I just do not enjoy the clean up any more. I love them , don't get me wrong .... But... I just don't appreciate the trash digging, the potty spots, the fur... Maybe it has just been a bad week last week! Lol we shall see.
Big week this week! The princes gf is turning 18 and the princess turns 25. Like woah! I have a 25year old (who has a baby of her own) shocking how fast time goes sometimes! 
Better go, the grand little will be here soon and I am not ready. Blessings!

No comments: