fall leaves

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I took a trip to NC last weekend to go to a lady's luncheon. The event itself was lovely and fun but the trip ...um...not so much. I got there and discovered I had left all my clothes and toiletries at home in GA! I had to shop for EVERYTHING!  I did escape having to spend to much money on makeup. There were two lovely cosmetic reps baRbell that blessed me with samples of many of the items I needed. All I had to buy was eye liner and eyeshadow. Being a redhead I am pretty much a blank canvas with out makeup. You cannot even see my eyelashes.
I found a fun out fit at Bells. They had a great sale going. It is not Christmas-y so I will definitely wear it often. I went to Wal-Mart and pick up the other things I needed. My friend was sad her birthday gift got left in GA too. LOL
I left a day early due to being on baby watch,lack of clothes,and the forecast of a wintry mix. I endured fog and drizzle most of the way home. Not fun!
I considered skipping church since no one knew I was home. But ended up going anyway. I was glad I did too.
My hubby comes home today after 18 days away! We are very excited. (And desperately needing to clean so... so long until next time!

No comments: