fall leaves

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas was good. Not amazing , but good is good! LOL
I was thankful to have both my parents , so many don't have that! My mom is getting stronger (and antsy). It was the Princesses BFs first Christmas with us . Well , time will tell on that one. They seem to fuss alot ! But they also both seem to thrive one it : drives me crazy.
I got a Kindle ...which I am thrilled with ! It is just the basic model but I have already read my first book on it . It is easy on the eyes . I could make the font as big as I wanted. And holding it sideways made it really feel similar to holding a book. So far I have only put free books on it , but I did also get a $50 gift card to buy books with . :-) I need a cover for it and am considering making one. I found several good tutes on-line for free.
We went with a very non-traditional lasagna for Christmas dinner. I did make homemade rolls to fancy it up a bit . Had salad and lots of cookies ! Yea,it's a delicate balance.LOL
I do leave my decorations up until after the first of the year. My walking partner said she began dismantling the decorations as the last guest left ! LOL Different strokes I guess.
More soon y'all , I hope !

No comments: