fall leaves

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thrifty fun !

I have found so many fun things at the thrift stores lately ! I just had to share it! Yesterday I went to Metro Thrift over in Lawrenceville (since Mondays are 1/2 price everything!) And I found some of that really nice lighted garland for Christmas . I can hardly wait to try it . Will it go on the porch , the mantle ? Down the stairs ?? So many options ! I also found a cute mini-tree that I will probably put in the bathroom or kitchen . Plus 2 bags of ornament ball so I can try one of those lovely wreaths that I keep seeing ALL over blogland. :-)
I am currently plotting my fall decorating ! Since I can officially implement it at the end of this week ! WooHoo!! I love autumn ! It is my favorite season, hands down !
So ... what have you found lately ?
I will try to post pics as soon as the Christmas season decorating is upon us. :-)
What fun !!

No comments: