fall leaves

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May

Here it is May ! In 2 days my dh and I will celebrate our 21st anniversary! It is a very exciting moment in our lives. And to God be the glory ! We were literally bet against. The shortest time ? 2 weeks , the longest ? 6 months ! HA ! We were married about 9 years when we got saved . Things were SO NOT GOOD ! But God (I love that phrase! "BUT GOD!") stepped in . I was saved in March and my hubby in Aug. . We re-married in May the next year . We felt like it was important since we had lived together first , then went to the JP to get married (we already had a Little one). So yes, this is special !
I posted 6 books on paperback swap today . I think 5 were on wish-lists ! :-) Awesome !
I am working on our dining room chairs this week too . As soon as I figure out how to get a pic from my phone to my blog I will post the before picture .
Blessings all !
Lora Lee

No comments: