fall leaves

Friday, July 2, 2010

Homekeepers Journal June 29th


Here's what's going on around my home...


In the yard.... Trying to get my little plastic pond in a happy place again . My pump broke and I have a new one ordered . I also have a crazy amount of green gook in there . It's an algae bloom that won't quit . And I haven't found anything I can get that's safe for my kitties (who drink from it often!)


On the grill ... grass fed beef steaks ! It was a heck of a splurge but I knew it would make my man smile . :-)


With my children... Trying to get ready for summer camp ! It is 10 days long and takes lots of energy and prep work !


On my mind... What I have to get done before we leave ! Too over-whelming !


The book of the bible I keep finding myself turning to lately ... Corinthians (mostly bk1)


What I am reading .... Demon by Tosca Lee , and my Fave blog right now "Ruffles and Stuff"


I am looking forward to ...getting my carpets cleaned after camp ! And the up-coming elections (I am a polling place manager)


That's all for now ya'll ! Have a wonderful 4th of July week-end ! And find a VET to say thanks too ! :-)

No comments: