fall leaves

Monday, September 8, 2014

Day Book , September 8 , 2014

So excited to be participating in this group of Ladies and sharing our blogs . ( and our life experiences) And I love that I got comments last week . FUN!

For Today :
Outside my window - in is overcast and a bit cooler than it has been . I am watching the humming birds dart in and out from the feeder. They are such amazing little creations!

I am thinking - that I need to get a craft station set up so I can have a work space. I have so many things I want to try!

I am thankful - for my hard working hubby. He travels a great deal for his job and we are often apart for 1-3 weeks. But God has blessed him and continues to do so. And it has allowed me to be a stay at home mom for many years! What an incredible blessing!

In the kitchen - I smell a delicious pork roast simmering . I will shred it and make gravy and serve it over rice. It is the princes favorite meal ! I will also make broccoli , because I am always trying to get veggies in that fella! LOL

I am wearing - comfy clothes. It's that TOM and I can't stand anything constricting at all the whole week. :-/

I am wondering - how long the baby is going to sleep. Today is her first day in her new bed and she seems to be having no problems adjusting!

I am going - to regret getting the pretzel crust pizza this weekend. The prince and I loved it , maybe a little too much! I already want another one :-P

I am reading - a couple books on minimalist style , habits and living. I am NOT a minimalist . I would like to lean more that way and glean some good tips on decluttering and streamlining things a bit. (or a LOT)

Around the house - I got quite a bit done this morning ! Floors mopped and dishes unloaded , reloaded and run . A few of the baby toys washed down and sanitized. I need to get the seat out of the activity center and wash it.

I am looking forward to - planting some fall mums this weekend.

Favorite quote of today -
"When a child is born , so is a grandmother"
 
 
I also want to add
A peek into my day -
 Isn't she just the sweetest thing ?! (That was rhetorical...because I know she is) !
 LOL
 
Y'all go HERE to see the other awesome Day Books that beautiful women from all over are posting today ~ Enjoy !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love crafts! Which ones do you enjoy in particular? I hope to one day have a room all to myself where I can set-up my own craft station, my things are all over the house ha ha!

Your little princess is adorable! I miss those baby days, my little guy just turned 3! Enjoy those moments too :)

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Thank you for coming to visit my blog today and leaving such comforting words. I, too, love the hummingbirds eating at the feeders.

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Well she is the most adorable thing. I wanted to stop by and visit with you to thank you for stopping by my place. I was at the hospital all day awaiting my most adorable thing in the world. My daughter is not in active labor right now but her amniotic fluid is low so they are keeping her overnight for observation. I would imagine they will induce her in the morning if she hasn't started on her own.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE the sleeping baby pic! Just yanks at my heart strings. My "baby" is 6, and I miss having a little one around! The pot roast sounds delish! Good luck on the decluttering. I need to do some serious declutter work here too!

Tammy said...

Ah, yes, fall mums! They are seen all over the place right now. I need to clean up my summer flowers first and then find a pot or two of mums for my fall doorstep :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~