fall leaves

Monday, December 9, 2013

sugar cookies and sweet memories

I got this pretty glass while thrifting this weekend . It is heavy , good quality . There was only one . But I only wanted one anyway . My grandma used to have one that was a much simpler glass but with the same type cut pattern in the bottom of the glass. And it always came out at cookie time! She would Stamp or emboss the sugar cookies before they went in the oven. It was special . Unique. and since I am being blessed with a granddaughter this Christmas it seemed I should have my very own cookie glass. Maybe one day she will want one of her own. you know? For old times sake! Can't wait to make new memories. Oh yeah.I am breaking the glass in with eggnog! And soon ...sugar cookies! :-) Merry Christmas !

No comments: