fall leaves

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A different kind of day

Well...this has been really different for me . DH is off on a job . I dropped the kids off at church Wed. at noon for thier mission trip to another state and came home to an accusing look from the dog , wondering what I had done with the kids ! LOL No,really , she searched the whole car ! LOL
Several little things that the kids usually do have fallen to me . Trash duty , feeding the livestock , vacuuming etc .... It adds up ! Then there came the point where I was done with all the little chores I intended to do for the night and realized I was quite alone ! Yes , it is enjoyable for a short period of time , but not too long ! Then I got to thinking ...my baby is 14 ! What ever will I do when the house is empty for real ???!!!??? Getting a dog is not the answer ...we have 3 !~lol
Ah, well , well cross that bridge when it comes ! I am sure the good Lord has something planned out I had not even thought of yet !
Better go get back to listening to the windchimes !

No comments: